Kikka Senko Mosquito Coil – Regular
Box of 30 pcs & Tin Holder
Burning Time: 6 hrs each
Aromatic Grass, Chrysanthemum Powder and Tree Powder (Tabu)
Made in Japan
Kikka Senko is a plant-based product and used as a fragrant incense to repel mosquitoes.
Purely organic, no harmful agricultural chemicals, Kikka Senko Mosquito Coil only uses natural raw materials, and pyrethrum chrysanthemum is the main ingredient as a solution to chemical sensitivities experienced from using domestic insecticides. The method has been used since ancient times to drive away mosquitoes who dislike the smoke produced when burning.
The company Rinnesha takes responsibility for the entire cycle of production, from cultivation to consumption. Based in Takigami-cho, Hokkaido. Working closely with pyrethrum farms in Hokkaido and China, they make sure the plants are grown without chemicals or pesticides, ensuring that the final product remains safe, reliable, and produced in a consistent environment.
Because there are no artificial dyes or colouring, only the beautiful hue of the raw plant material, the colour may vary depending on the harvesting time of the plant and dry/powder state.
Safe and effective, Kikka Senko is non-toxic insect repellent ideal for any home or outdoor activities such as camping, hiking or gardening.
Recommended to use with a tin plate holder (that comes with the box) when burning.
*Burning time for each coil is approximately 6 hours.
* * *
Making the best use of traditional Japanese raw materials for their products, Rinnesha takes responsibility for the entire cycle of production, from cultivation to consumption.
Based in Takigami-cho, Hokkaido, Rinnesha works with local and Chinese farmers to preserve the traditional raw material of the pyrethrum plant, which was once produced in abundance but is now almost extinct. The flowers and stems of the pyrethrum are milled and used as the main ingredient in their Kikuhana Senkou incense, the smoke from which acts as a natural insect repellent. This method of insect repellent had been used since ancient times, but had been all but forgotten with the invention of synthetic chemical pesticides.
In 1998 the Rinnesha company developed the Kikuhana Senkou incense as a solution to chemical sensitivities experienced from using domestic insecticides. This all-natural product was successfully resurrected from the past!
Today, Rinnesha works closely with pyrethrum farms in Hokkaido and China to make sure the plants are grown without chemicals or pesticides, ensuring that the final product remains safe, reliable, and produced in a consistent environment.
- Each two (2) coil last are packaged as one so please separate before use, In addition, set alight only one area of each coil at a time.
- Please use caution when handling the edges of tinplate stand.
- Only use this product in metal or ceramic containers and avoid the use of paper or plastic containers. As well, avoid the use of this product in close vicinity to walls or flammable products.
- Place incense coil upwind in a well-ventilated area and do not use in unventilated areas for extended periods of time.
- Watch that the coil does not topple or collapse.
- Please be sure to dispose of the ash after use. Otherwise, heat storage and abnormal combustion may occur.
- Please do not use in close vicinity to sleeping infants.
- People with allergies: Please use caution.
[In case of Oral Consumption ]
The danger is low, however, if this product is consumed, rinse mouth with water and consult a physician.
These incense coils are dried naturally to maximize the repellent and aromatic properties and effectiveness. These coils use only organic materials and no synthetic insecticides; however, its effectiveness has been tested and proven in a public laboratory.