Noda Horo Enamel Pottle – Grey
Made in Japan
1.5L / 900g approx.
W22.5 x D13 x H17.5cm
*free shipping disqualified product*
Pot + kettle = Pottle!
The kettle / teapot is a daily-use item, therefore it should serve great usability and bring joy to the kitchen. This simple and stylish “Pottle” resembling Scandinavian-design makes a great functional item in your kitchen or dining room, fitting for everyone in the family from young to old.
The enamel teapot is produced with the pursuit of design and functionality in Japan.
It can boil 1.5L of water over an open fire and stove top (IH cooking heater 100V / 200 V safe) . The knob of the lid is made of natural wood making it resistant to heat and the enamel handle is large enough to fit a kitchen mitten when handling. Moreover the large mouth is designed for easy filling, which also helps wash the inside of the Pottle effortlessly.
Due to its handy and peaceful design, you can transfer the pottle directly onto your dining table from the kitchen stove to serve your coffee or tea.
- When you boil water, the handle of the Pottle becomes hot. Please use kitchen mitten to hold the handle.
- Pottle is an enamelware. The surface of enamelware is glassy. Please avoid strong impact or dropping.
- Boiling the teapot dry is dangerous. Please avoid it. by any chance you boil the enamel teapot dry, do not cool the pot rapidly. Wait for it cool down naturally.
- After using Pottle, clean it with water and dry well.
- Please avoid using metal scouring brush or cleanser. They will damage the surface of the enamelware.
- The volume of the teapot is full volume. To avoid boiling over, we recommend boiling 70% of the indicated volume.
- All the products are handmade by traditional craftsmen. Please enjoy different perspective of each product.
* * *
Manufacturing beautiful products for over 80 years, Noda Horo’s enamelware is the signature representation of the brand’s commitment to elegant design, style, food safety, quality, and even-heating efficiency. Now, the company is famous for its cookware such as food containers, baking dishes or stockers, Noda Horo originally produces not only kitchenware but also physical and chemical acid-resistant enamel products.
Unlike many enamelware companies, Noda Horo handles the entire manufacturing process from the making of the substrate of metal to enamel glass coating finish, all made in Japan.
Enamelware is a material that metal (iron or aluminum) is enameled with glassy glaze in high-temperature. The surface of the enamelware is glassy. Therefore, enamelware avoids the growth of various gems or chemical change. As a kitchenware, enamelware does not change the taste of food. Also, it is hygiene. Enamelware is hard to transfer smell or stain, which makes suitable for store smelly food or strong coloured food.
Glassy glaze is tough against acid or salt. Great item for storing pickles or jam as well.
They can be brought straight from the fridge onto the gas cooker or into the oven. Since the core material of enamelware is metal, enamelware has high thermal conductivity and can keep temperature.
*Enamelware cannot be used in microwave oven, but you can use it over open fire and in the oven.
Noda Horo’s enamelware is extremely user-friendly and durable. It is also environmentally friendly, you won’t have to worry about it getting stained or greasy in time, unlike metal or plastic.
Whether it’s a food container, a kettle or a butter warmer, Noda Horo’s enamelware will soon become an essential and indispensable item in your kitchen. They can be functioned in multiple ways in a classic and minimalist look that is timeless.